samedi 14 mars 2020

José Hoebee in Party and Privé

José Hoebee is present twice this week in the Dutch tabloid press:

* The latest issue of "Party" magazine includes an interview with the singer who discusses her current health status. She is often queasy, suffers from a loss of appetite and only weighs 50 kilos. Because of her problems, Luv' had to stop last month (see news posted on February 7th, 2020).

When asked if she feels good, José answers: "I would like to say "yes" but unfortunately, things are getting worse. I've undergone thousand of medical exams. The only positive aspect is that the doctors could not find anything deadly. My gallbladder has been removed. Experts want to know the source of my pain but no-one can find it at the moment".

Here's what she says about her mysterious and sharp pain in her mouth: "Everything hurts: eating and speaking. I don't feel well and I'm nauseous".

The former Luv' singer tells that soon she will have neurological exams and that she has an appointment at a clinic specialized in mouth problems. 

José suffers from the fact that her pain is invisible. "No-one can see my trouble. But it seems everlasting and it takes 95% of my time and energy," she explains. 

Recently, she thought that all her worries were due to burnout. "To some extent, it's true. I had psychological problems after the death of my husband Will in 2012. But I was not able to mourn his passing correctly. Then my best female and male friends died in a short period of time. I was devastated," she asserts. 

José is often in contact with the other ex-Luv' ladies Marga Scheide and Chimène van Oosterhout. "They understand and support me. I'm in touch with them daily and they see that my illness is for real. They don't want to take the risk of canceling live shows again if I don't recover. That's why we decided to stop the group," she says. 

The artist also mentions the fact that a replacement for her was considered: "Everybody remembers the story about Patricia Paay (see news posted on January 29th, 2020) but her name was leaked to the press in a wrong way. We hadn't contacted her directly yet. Marga and Chimène finally decided not to look for a replacement". 

José also talks about the criticism she received on social media after she announced that she interrupted her activities with Luv': "People who criticize via social networks: that's the world we live in nowadays. When I vomited backstage because I didn't feel well, some naysayers insinuated that I was drunk. I decided to take time out from Facebook. I can't stand it anymore. I've already told that my psychological problem turned into a physical illness. My Facebook page was put offline (see news posted on December 22nd, 2019). I couldn't react to all the messages I received and now I need rest".

Click on the image to enlarge it

* The latest issue of Privé features an article illustrated with a beautiful picture of the songstress at the recent premiere of the rockumentary "The Beat Goes On" earlier this month. "People don't notice what's wrong with me. I've just wanted to go out after five months. I eat space food. I drink beverages including enough vitamins and minerals to survive. I can't swallow. I've lost weight. That's why people think I look good but deep inside I don't feel well," she tells.

The former Luv' vocalist confirms the fact that she often communicates with Marga and Chimène. "It's a pity that we stopped but the girls understand me," José says.


Source: Party, Privé

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire