samedi 28 mars 2020

José and Marga react to Patty's biography on RTL Boulevard

On March 25th, as Patty Brard celebrated her 65th birthday on total lockdown in Ibiza, her tell-all biography (written by Michel van Egmond and Antoinnette Scheulderman) came out. On the same day, José Hoebee and Marga Scheide gave a phone interview on RTL 4's infotainment program "RTL Boulevard" which drew 1.007.000 viewers (market share: 19.7%). They reacted to Patty's negative opinion about them. Click here to watch the RTL Boulevard video. 

"We haven't been in touch for a long time. A couple of months ago, she contacted me again to know how I felt. It was so kind of her. I've been ill for months. In a Whatsapp message, she told me that she wanted to help me. I really appreciated it. But then her book came out and I said to myself: "Why did she do it?"... Marga never thought she was the center of attention in Luv'. She knew that each of us had a specific function within the group... I am very disappointed and I feel cheated," José told RTL Boulevard


As for Marga, here's what she responded: "What I've already read is very exaggerated or totally wrong. I'd like to ask her: "What's wrong with you?", "Why did you tell lies and why did you let them write by these journalists?". What I think is that she needs to diss people to feel better...The Luv' sound was especially due to José and me. Actually, Patty's contribution to our recordings was limited. This is probably her frustration... The book contains many lies. If you buy it, you buy actually a book of fairy tales. So you know these stories are not true."


Last week, De Telegraaf published excerpts from Patty's book (see news posted on March 21st, 2020). Here's what she said about Luv': "Marga has always acted as if she was Luv' on her own. She likes to be the centre of attention. Whereas she was vocally the worse. José agreed on that too and she preferred to sing with me. José suffered from the situation."

Here's how Patty strongly criticized Marga: "The blonde was cold as ice in the group and tricked everybody. Luv' stood for pleasant, warm and normal girls. She was a manipulative aunty and was always busy with manoeuvres. José was the eternal victim".

Source: RTL 4, SKO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire