jeudi 14 novembre 2019

José Hoebee: sensationalist article in Party and the singer's reaction on Facebook

The latest issue of Dutch celebrity gossip magazine Party features an umpteenth sensationalist article about José Hoebee's health. It is entitled "big worries about critically ill José Hoebee". Two months ago, Luv' announced an interruption of their activities due to the singer's burnout (see news posted on September 15th, 2019). A string of articles was published in the Dutch tabloid press. Last week, the publication of an alarmist item in De Telegraaf was much discussed (see news posted on November 9th, 2019). 

Brigitte Vis (of the Jan Vis booking agency in charge of Luv's live shows) was interviewed by Party. "Currently José undergoes medical exams to know exactly what is going on," the manager told. The Luv' singer has lost 20 kilos and feels a sharp pain in her mouth. Brigitte lunched with José a couple of weeks ago. "She ordered carpaccio. José only ate a quarter of it," Brigitte said. 

Yesterday, the Luv' lady reacted on her Facebook page. "José critically ill? Very exaggerated. OK...I'm going through a hard time. A lot of people think I should not justify myself. That's right! Because of all the shit some naysayers tell about me, I think it's my right to answer. I do my best. Shit happens...I want to overcome this shit... so...leave me alone!", she wrote. 

Click on the image to enlarge it and to read the article.

Source: Party, Facebook (José Hoebee's fan page)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire