dimanche 15 septembre 2019

Luv' cancel live shows due to José's burnout

Photo by Govert de Roos - edited by Co Rnz

Yesterday, after days of inactivity, José Hoebee posted a message on her Facebook page to reveal she had a burnout. "After much thought, I've decided to tell what is really going on. As you probably know it, my husband (Will Hoebee) died seven years ago. I've always remained strong because I don't want to tell my problems to other people," she wrote.

Moreover, in recent years, José had also to face the deaths of her two best friends, folk singer Ad van Genechten and media personality Nelleke Koen. "I haven't always succeeded in being strong. But I wanted to go on. Being on stage with the girls in front of an enthusiastic audience is so nice. But recently I didn't feel well and it went wrong," she explained.

"Unfortunately, our live performances have to be on hold because I have to rest. When I'm on stage, I want to perform in good conditions. But at the moment, I can't do it. I hope that you understand and I do my best to be on stage again. I want to thank everybody for the nice messages and the support I've received. I really enjoy them," José added.

A few hours later, two articles were posted on the website of Holland's most-read newspaper "De Telegraaf". Here's what Brigitte Vis (director of the Jan Vis Booking agency) told the tabloid: "We have cancelled all the live shows until late October. José is undergoing medical exams and in mid-October, we will decide what to do. José has lost 20 kilos and is not well at the moment. During her last performance, she was not OK (see news posted on August 25th, 2019). Then we told her: "You have to do something!". She replied: "Yes but there are so many concerts which are booked. I've never cancelled a show!". We told her: "Your health matters!".

Marga Scheide was also interviewed by De Telegraaf. "We have to wait until José feels good again. We shall overcome," the blonde Luv' singer asserted.

WE WISH JOSE A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND WE LUV HER!!!!

Links:

Article 1 on Telegraaf.nl: click here to read it. 
Article 2 on Telegraaf.nl: click here to read it.
Article on Libelle.nl: click here to read it. 
Article on NU.nl: click here to read it.

Source: Facebook (José Hoebee, Official Luv'), De Telegraaf, Libelle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire