dimanche 15 janvier 2017

Patty's doubts about her future on SBS 6



Patty Brard has been working on SBS 6 since 2007 (see article posted on January 11th, 2017). The larger than life TV personality has doubts about her future on the TV channel because of private issues. That's what the diva told in a recent column for Weekend magazine. Miss Brard has a house in Ibiza due to the activities of her husband, Dutch architect Antoine van de Vijver. Because of her work obligations, Patty cannot always stay with her man and has to go back to Holland without him. "I don't like the long distance between us and sometimes I shed tears when I'm all alone in our beautiful house in Amstelveen," she explains. "2017 is going to be the year of decisions. My contract with SBS 6 expires at the end of this year. Until that moment, I often have to be on my own without Antoine. I understand that he has to take advantage of job opportunities in Ibiza but I need him," she adds. 

The ex-Luv' singer is considering what she is going to do on TV though she wants to stay on SBS 6. "Let's see what the universe will decide. I would like to continue for a couple of years and I don't want to lose my dear "Shownieuws". In January it's my tenth year on SBS 6," she tells.

Source: Weekend, Mediacourant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire