mardi 3 août 2021

José Hoebee in Story: "The ball's in Bonnie's court now!"


The latest issue of Story Magazine features an article about José Hoebee. This item is published following a recent article in De Telegraaf in which the singer complained that she and Bonnie St. Claire had not been on speaking terms for years. Read the article posted on July 25th, 2021: All About LUV' (past, present, future and more): Marga & José's latest news: Marga Scheide at Hans Klok's premiere / José Hoebee in De Telegraaf (luvgirlgroup.blogspot.com)

José was surprised when she received a copy of Bonnie's recent biography. "Bonnie and I haven't been in contact for years. I don't know the real reason. Maybe it is due to her husband Anne Jan, maybe not. But one thing is sure: we haven't talked for years. That's why I was shocked when I got a copy of her book. Her manager sent it to me, but Bonnie must know it. I consider it a first sign to get in touch again. In her book, she's very positive about us. Only beautiful memories of fantastic times, and she gently wrote them. I was so happy about it," José told Story

The former Luv' singer is not in good shape one year and a half after the group's break-up. She retired from show business in her native little town, Best. She has no energy to get up for two hours daily. She was supposed to attend the "Hans Klok & Friends" premiere with Marga Scheide, but she cancelled her presence at the last minute. "I felt pain. Such an afternoon was too much for me. It's a pity because I consider Hans, a dear friend of mine. I still have my oral tic. Fortunately, I don't lose weight anymore. But eating is still difficult. I eat space food, and I mix it with cake. So I can maintain my weight," José explained. "I have an appointment at a health centre specialized in tics in Eindhoven. There's an eight-week waiting list. I have to be patient. I hope they'll be able to help me. It would change my life," she added. 

"It would be so nice if Bonnie and I could meet again. We spent so many good years together. The two of us with our husbands. Albert (her then-spouse) and Will even ran a company together. I want our friendship back," José said. 

Recently, Bonnie reacted to José's comments. The blonde singer told Story that it took her years to overcome her own problems (alcohol, family...) and that she was not angry at José. "I feel good when I hear that. But the ball's in Bonnie court now. I am waiting for her call," José replied. 

Click on the images to enlarge them:




Moreover, Bonnie gave another interview published this week in Weekend magazine. When asked if she had planned a reunion with José, Bonnie answered: "No, not at the moment because she lives in Best. We were very close when we recorded our album with ABBA covers. We met very often back then. Her late husband Will (who died too soon) produced my records". When asked if she was about to call José, Bonnie said: "Yes, it's going to happen. There have been unpleasant stories. I want to talk to her about them without media around".

Click on the images to enlarge them:




Source: Story, Weekend, José Hoebee Fan Page (Facebook), Co Rnz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire