dimanche 25 juillet 2021

Marga & José's latest news: Marga Scheide at Hans Klok's premiere / José Hoebee in De Telegraaf


Photo edited by Marco Rens

Marga Scheide at "Hans Klok & Friends" premiere

On July 18th, Marga Scheide, her partner Michiel Gunning, her sister Hannie and their friends (Silvia Moos, gossip columnist Jan Uriot and Dennis van Zwol) attended the premiere of the "Hans Klok & Friends" show at the Griftpark in Utrecht, the Netherlands. 


Marga Scheide & Silvia Moos


Dennis van Zwol & Marga Scheide


Marga & sister Hannie Scheide


Marga Scheide, Silvia Moos, Jan Uriot, Dennis van Zwol, Michiel Gunning and Hannie Scheide

Source: Facebook (Silvia Moos, Dennis van Zwol en Hannie Scheide)

* José Hoebee in De Telegraaf: "Bonnie, please call me!"


The July 22nd edition of De Telegraaf featured an article written by Jan Uriot about José Hoebee in its "Privé" (entertainment news) section. 

Recently, a biography about Bonnie St. Claire came out. This publication generated publicity in the Netherlands. The book mentions Bonnie's collaboration with José in the 1980s. The ladies formed a duo to sing Dutch cover versions of ABBA songs produced by José's husband, record producer Will Hoebee. They scored two Dutch Top 40 hits: Cassandra (1984) and Zoals Vrienden Doen (The Way Old Friends Do - 1985). Shortly afterwards, a duet LP entitled "Herinnering" (including the two above-mentioned singles) was released. Last Autumn, the album was reissued on CD/DVD after a crowdfunding campaign. Read the article posted on November 20th, 2020: All About LUV' (past, present, future and more): Bonnie & José's Herinnering (2020 edition): officially out today and media coverage!!! (luvgirlgroup.blogspot.com)

José told De Telegraaf that Bonnie had been ignoring her for years although she appeared in her biography. "I don't know what I did wrong. I think Bonnie is not that angry at me. Otherwise, she would not have written about me. My late husband Will Hoebee and I are frequently mentioned. I appreciate it. I don't have her new phone number. That's why sometimes I send messages to her manager. Recently I wrote to him: "Bonnie looks fantastic on the cover of her book". The manager answered: "I'm going to forward your message to Bonnie". But I never got an answer from her whereas my phone number is still the same. Bonnie can call me but she doesn't do it. In my opinion, her husband Anne-Jan forbids her from contacting me. Maybe it's because I used to say that she should drink less. I understand that she's leaving the past behind. We used to have fun back in the day. Now that I'm ill, I need her. It would be so nice if we could talk and laugh again. We laughed a lot in the past," José explained. 

As for Bonnie who is busy promoting her book, she told De Telegraaf/Privé she was not opposed to reconciliation. "José has moved often. She was here and another time she was there. She even lived in Belgium. We were less in contact. But I still plan to invite her home. Now I have a hectic schedule. I hope she's doing fine. Sooner or later I'll be in touch with her," Bonnie said. 

Click on the images to enlarge them:










Source: De Telegraaf, José Hoebee Fan Page (Facebook)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire