mardi 23 février 2021

Chimène van Oosterhout in Party magazine and ready to announce new plans


Recently, Party magazine featured an article about Chimène van Oosterhout. The multi-talented media personality discussed her love life. As a happy, independent and single woman, she didn't celebrate Valentine's day. She told that she didn't want to take part in BNNVARA's dating show First Dates. "I was approached to be part of this program and I refused. I didn't want to be in the First Dates restaurant. Cameras are filming your every move. I'm not interested in that," Chimène told. 

From January 2019 to February 2020, Chimène was a member of Luv'. Due to José Hoebee's ill health, the girl group had to stop. Chimène didn't expect a comeback of the trio although José is in better shape. However, she explained that she might be involved in music again. "I'm still in touch with my vocal coach. Singing is so good to me that I want to perform again," she said.

She was supposed to write a book but this project came to a standstill due to a kind of writer's block. But now the former Luv' singer feels better. "Last year I went through a lot of bad things. When the book is finished, everybody will read what really happened to me and why it took so long to publish it. I lost my energy but now I'm okay. People have no idea about what really occurred. It's a long story and I am going to reveal it in the book. I do it because I want to help other people," Chimène asserted. 

Click on the image to enlarge it:


Earlier today, Miss van Oosterhout posted a message on Facebook and Instagram to tell her followers that she was about to reveal a new project. Apparently, it has got to do with filming a documentary as she wrote hashtags such as #documentary #story #special #filmingFilmfactory.nl, radio DJ Silvan Stoet and beauty expert Elwira Graczyk are involved in this project. 

Source: Party, Chimène van Oosterhout on social media (Facebook, Instagram)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire