mercredi 24 février 2021

When Patty met Jan on Clubhouse...

On the night of February 20th and February 21st, Patty Brard took everybody by surprise when she had a conversation with Jan Roos broadcast on the audio-chat social networking app Clubhouse. Jan (who usually disses Patty on his RoddelPraat YouTube channel) was drunk and expressed his admiration for the diva. Other celebrities took part in this audio chat: Dennis Schouten, Bas Smit, Barend van Deelen,  Bart Ettekoven, Giel Beelen and Dyantha Brooks (see news posted on February 21st, 2021). This informal talk felt like a reconciliation between Jan and Pat

On February 21st evening, Patty discussed her participation in this Clubhouse chat with Jan Roos on SBS6's entertainment news program Shownieuws where she works as a showbiz expert. The TV show drew 481.000 viewers (market share: 17.8%)


"He didn't propose to me. I swear it. I thought: "what does he want?". I realize the real effects of alcohol. It was crazy," Patty told on Shownieuws

Earlier today, Jan Roos and his sidekick Dennis Schouten talked about the former Luv' singer in the "Patty Patty Patty" section of their RoddelPraat show on YouTube. "I tried to do my best and to reconcile with her. But on the following day, she said bad things about me. I didn't expect it. What a pity!" Jan asserted. 

The so-called feud between Jan Roos and Patty Brard and their reconciliation are actually a game and cannot be taken seriously.  

Source: SBS6, SKO, YouTube, Mediacourant.nl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire