mardi 4 août 2020

Patty Brard's latest news



* Here are the latest viewing figures of SBS6's entertainment news program "Shownieuws" featuring Patty Brard as a showbiz expert:

  • July 27th: 425.000 viewers/market share: 14%
  • July 31st: 480.000 viewers/market share: 18.2%

Patty's points of view about the Dutch showbiz on Shownieuws are often discussed on the internet.

During the broadcast on July 31st, the ex-Luv' singer reacted to Sander Schimmelpenninck's comments on Dutch Princess Alexia on a recent podcast. Sander considered the Royal Highness "delicious".  

"I'm not here to have a specific opinion about Sander Schimmelpenninck because I already had one when I was in the car on my way to the TV studio and I shared the news with my husband," Patty said. Antoine hoped that his wife would have self-control. "He said to me: "Please be calm before you start the TV show," Patty explained. La Brard considered Sander's inappropriate words as a way to attract attention. She was sure that this talk had a negative effect on the young princess. "This girl is 15 years old. She hears and understands everything. You can say that she is a good looking girl but when you call her "arrogant and delicious", I'd like to say: "Watch your language," Patty told. Sander later expressed himself about this touchy issue on RTL 4's infotainment program "RTL Boulevard". He admitted that he should have used words such as "pretty" or "the most attractive" instead of his bad comments.

Source: SBS6, SKO, Superguide. Gids.tv

* On July 26th, Patty's mother, Gerda celebrated her 91st birthday. On that occasion, the diva shared a beautiful picture of her mum and her brother on Instagram:



Dutch celebrities (including Viktor Brand, Leco van Zadelhoff, Richard Groenendijk and Selma van Dijk) congratulated Patty and Gerda on social media. 

Earlier this year, the SBS6 star and her mother reunited after a long feud. Dutch most-read newspaper De Telegraaf covered this reunion (see news posted on March 21st, 2020). This happy moment also appeared in Patty's bestselling biography written by Michel van Egmond and Antoinnette Scheulderman

Source: Patty Brard's Instagram account, Shownieuws

* In my previous post about Patty, I wrote that the latest issue of Dutch magazine &C featured an interview with the larger than life entertainer (see news posted on July 26th, 2020). Recently, the Dutch media news website "Mediacourant.nl" mentioned an excerpt from the interview. Miss Brard told &C that she used to be arrogant in her early years: "In comparison with the Patty at the beginning of my career, I am now less naive and arrogant". "When you are young and good looking, you are asked everywhere and you rapidly say things like: "A Belgian film? I am not interested in that". Now I would not react the same way if I received such an offer," she added.

Everything changed fifteen years ago. "When I was 50, I knew that I would never survive the next 50 years. That's why I considered every little thing as a present," Patty explained.  

The media personality took advantage of every situation, "A clothing line at Kruitvat, a biography, TV shows on SBS6...I am now busy with a children's book about my dogs Lulu and Bibi. I think that as long as I can do it, it's amazing! Who can tell at 65 that he of she enjoyed being on television yesterday evening?," the lucky TV host asserted.

Source: &C, Mediacourant.nl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire