samedi 28 septembre 2019

José Hoebee in Story: "I'll do anything I can to heal"

The latest issue of Story magazine features an article about José Hoebee's recent trouble. Due to her burnout, the Luv' ladies were obliged to cancel their performances until late October (see news posted on September 15th, 2019).


"I'll do anything I can to heal," José said. Marga Scheide took the decision to stop the activities of the group. The two latest live shows in August ended in a catastrophe. José had to leave the stage because she did not feel well (see news posted on August 25th, 2019). She decided to discuss her current problems with Story. "I've been devastated since the death of my husband Will seven years ago. In the beginning, everybody understood this situation. But the sorrow has remained. I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want people to think I always complained. I'm not the kind of person who annoys my friends. I've had psychological and blood tests. I've been queasy for months. That's why I've vomited. Most of the time I was well during the shows. Because I had to interrupt performances twice, Marga thought I had to rest. I've never given up my gigs. I've always wanted to go on." José explained.

"All our shows have been cancelled for a couple of months. Maybe it's going to take longer than that. It was a hard decision to take. Singing is my passion. When I sing I forget about my sorrow. But physically I was not OK. Fortunately, everybody supports me but I feel guilty. Because we had been busy. But I understand that I can't go on. I'll do my best to be in better shape. One of these days I'll start hypnotherapy. I don't know the effects of this treatment but it's one of my ultimate options. Maybe there's something going on with my stomach. But now it seems that I have burnout and I really need help," José added. 

Moreover, an item about the current difficulties of the Luv' singer was broadcast on the entertainment news program "Sterrenstof" on Libelle TV (in association with Story). Click here to watch it. 

Source: Story, Ditjesendatjes.nl, Libelle TV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire