mardi 13 mars 2018

Patty vlogs for LINDA.tv and admits that she underwent gastric bypass surgery!!!

Yesterday, Patty Brard announced on Lindanieuws.nl that her vlog about "her fight against kilos and other issues" would be launched on LINDA.tv (Linda de Mol's video app) on March 22nd. Click here to watch a short video of the enthusiastic diva. 

The vlog is entitled "Patty Brard: nog een keer slank" (Patty Brard: slim once again). Moreover, the ex-Luv' singer posted on Instagram a picture of herself looking thinner:


Patty admitted that she underwent gastric bypass surgery in Belgium after denying it (see news posted on March 11st, 2018). 

On January 4th, she took an important decision. "On this day, I weighed 97.9 kilos. I was terrified and I thought: "enough is enough!". How can I be so fat whereas I don't eat much?," she told Lindanieuws.nl. "I've already lost 10 kilos after my operation," she explained.

The larger than life TV personality felt like a new person. "I don't recognize myself. I feel so different," she said.

Earlier today, La Brard was interviewed by Eva Koreman on her radio show on NPO 3FM to promote her vlog and to discuss her weight loss. Click here to listen to the interview. "This vlog is different from my previous reality shows on TV because now I don't have a camera crew with me and I have to film on my own. I have to get used to it," she told Eva. "People will see what happens to me after the bypass. You will observe my life in Ibiza and in the Netherlands," Patty added. "I have to lose 25 kilos," she confirmed.

Source: Lindanieuws.nl, NPO 3FM, Instagram, AD.nl, RTL Boulevard, Nu.nl....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire