mercredi 20 septembre 2017

Patty in LINDA.



The latest issue of Dutch women's magazine "LINDA." features an interview with Patty Brard. The diva discussed her farewell to SBS 6 and her lack of communication with her daughter. 



Recently, she left SBS 6's entertainment news program "Shownieuws" (see news posted on September 1st, 2017) though her editor-in-chief wanted to keep her for two more years. 

"I would have continued of course," she told journalist Antoinette Scheulderman. But the director of SBS Broadcasting Netherlands refused this idea. "She asked me if I wanted to present "Hart in Aktie". I thought it was great. I was made to host this program," Patty explained. The SBS director made a cruel remark to the ex-Luv' singer: "With all due respect, Patty, we need someone fresher and fruitier than you to do it". La Brard felt offended. 

She also talked about her daughter and her sister with whom she is not on speaking terms. "It's unpleasant: every child likes me except my daughter Priscilla," she said. That's why Patty looks forward to her future in Ibiza. 



Source: LINDA. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire