samedi 15 octobre 2016

"Celebrity Stand-Up" (feat. Patty Brard): article on AD.nl + column in Weekend



On October 12th, the website of Dutch newspaper "AD" posted an article about Patty Brard's participation in "Celebrity Stand-up", a new TV program on Comedy Central starring Dutch and Flemish personalities who test their stand-up skills. The first episode of the show (hosted by Martijn Koning) aired on October 13th and featured Frank Evenblij and Christophe Haddad. It drew 48.000 viewers (market share: 0.8%)

During the taping of "Celebrity Stand-up", Patty told the audience jokes about herself ("in the past I was a heavy diva. Now I'm only heavy). She also had a go at other showbiz colleagues: Tygo Gernandt, Youp van 't Hek, Tijl Beckand as well as her former Luv' partners José Hoebee and  Marga Scheide.



"Richard Groenendijk already told me: "you should play in a comedy act"...Oh I was nervous. It took me a whole week to learn my text. I was alone on stage. I've never felt so naked," the SBS 6 presenter explained about her experience to AD

The broadcast date of the episode of "Celebrity Stand-up" (featuring La Brard) has not been announced yet. 

Moreover, Patty's latest column for Weekend magazine deals with the TV show. Click here to read it.

Source: AD.nl, Comedy Central

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire