* On July 14th, BNN/Nederland 3's panel game show "Ranking the stars" (featuring Patty Brard) attracted 539.000 viewers (overall market share: 9.4%). In this episode, the diva faced her rival Chazia Mourali (see news posted on June 27th 2013).
To watch "Ranking the Stars", click here
Source: BNN / Kijk Onderzoek
Patty and her Showieuws colleague Bridget Maasland
* Patty appeared on several broadcasts of "Shownieuws - late-night edition" (the entertainment news program on SBS 6). Here are the viewing figures:
- July 11th: 719.000 viewers / overall market share: 16%
- July 15th: 517.000 viewers / overall market share: 14.4%
- July 18th: 679.000 viewers / overall market share: 16.5%
- July 25th: 611.000 viewers / overall market share: 15.1%
Source: SBS 6 / Kijk Onderzoek
Patty as Mrs Wijntje in Sinterklaas movie
* On July 20th, the all-round entertainer finished the shooting of St.Nicholas film with Gerard Joling (see news posted on June 20th 2013).
Source: Pat's Facebook Page
Pat & Mai Tai: Disco Queens
* On July 22nd, the former Luv' singer and Dutch-Surinamese girl group "Mai Tai" performed live on the RozeMaandagExpress (Pink Monday Express), a disco train which travelled from Amsterdam to Tilburg where the Roze Maandag (the biggest gay festival in the Netherlands) took place. La Brard had a lot of fun and expressed satisfaction on social networks.
Source: Patty Brard's Facebook Page / Mai Tai Facebook Page / Weekend / RTL Boulevard....
Pat at Tilburg's train station
* Here are the latest subjects of Patty's columns published in Weekend Magazine:
- Holland's most popular soap opera "Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden" (July 12th): click here to read it
- Her fiancé Antoine (July 17th): click here to read it
- Her role as Mrs Wijntje in St. Nicholas film and her secret project on TV (July 25th): click here to read it
* On July 17th, Patty did a photo shoot in her newly decorated house for Vrouw Glossy Magazine:
Source: Vrouw Glossy / Brard's Twitter account
* Patty told Veronica Magazine that she refused to take part in some TV programs including "Killer Karaoke" (RTL 5's game show which features celebrities attempting to sing in front of a live studio audience whilst various attempts are made to disrupt their performances).
Source: Veronica Magazine, MediaCourant.nl, Media Nieuws....
* RTL 4 decided to rerun "Diva's Draaien Door" (a popular reality show which originally aired in 2011 and featured Patty Brard, Patricia Paay and Tatjana Simic). The repeat of the first episode drew 271.000 viewers (market share: 5.7%) on July 17th and the second episode attracted 307.000 viewers (market share: 6.2%) on July 24th. These viewing figures are not as good as the initial ratings. Two years ago, the program averaged 1 million viewers.
Info + videos + pictures: http://www.rtl.nl/reality/divasdraaiendoor/home/
The Divas of Dutch television
Moreover, Patricia Paay told Story magazine that Patty and her were working on a sitcom project. "I think we form a good couple. Patty is hysterical and I'm quiet. Patty wants a kind of sequel to the "Divas" but without Tatjana. We don't want to work with her anymore," La Paay said.
Source: RTL 4, Kijk Onderzoek, Story
* Nadja Hüpscher, famous for her role in NCRV/Nederland 1's series "Levenslied", told Mikro Gids that RTL 5's make-under show "Lust, Liefde of Laten Lopen" (hosted by Patty) was silly.