dimanche 21 avril 2013

Patty on Sylvie, Rafael & Sabia

Sylvie, Rafael & Sabia

Patty Brard's latest column in Weekend magazine deals with the TV personality Sylvie van der Vaart and her former husband, the footbaal star Rafael van der Vaart. In early April, Rafael confirmed his relationship with Sylvie's best friend Sabia who is the wife of Raf's Hamburg teammate Khalid Boulahrouz. This "soap opera" has been front-page news in Holland and Germany.
 
As a wise person, Patty gave Sylvie good advice. According to the diva, the 35-year-old woman missed the essence of life. Miss Brard wrote: "I remember when I was in my early 30s and I often thought: "Do I miss something? Do I have to jet-set in Monaco and Ibiza?" I was on the most beautiful yachts, had houses in Los Angeles and Rome. We celebrated Easter with Princess Caroline, I jumped on Mickey Rourke's Harley and raced off down the road and then you're 30. Thirty...what a terrible age. You're constantly afraid of losing something because you think you won't be "in" after your 35th birthday."

To read Patty's column, click here

Source: Weekend

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire