mercredi 16 janvier 2013

José's uncertain future


After her elimination from SBS 6 figure skating competition, José Hoebee had got herself into a hole. Speaking in today's edition of De Telegraaf, the former Luv' singer said that she was considering a career on television. "Secretly, when I saw Gerard Joling hosting the TV program, I said to myself: "why not me?" But I prefer to do it in the form of a talk show. A good friend of mine is in touch with MAX  (a channel whose target audience are viewers aged 50 to 70) and she will tell me if they have something for me," José said.
"Thanks to my participation in "Sterren dansen op het ijs", I enjoyed company. I really need it after the death of my husband Will last summer. Then Luv' disbanded. So my elimination got me into trouble again," she added.
Now the songstress lives on welfare. She would like to make a comeback as a solo artist but it is far from being easy. She has not performed on stage for a long time. For the moment she works as a volunteer twice a week at the Wisseloord Studios in Hilversum.

Source: De Telegraaf, Mediacourant.nl, Nu.nl, RTL Nieuws

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire