Despite Luv's forthcoming demise and the lack of TV projects, Patty Brard is still busy.
* On May 19th, Patty and her fiancé Antoine van de Vijver were spotted at De Toppers concert at the Amsterdam ArenA. The theme of the show was "The Love Boat". That's why the dress code for the audience was "navy blue and white outfits".
Source: Nu.nl, Bruno.nl
Patty & Antoine on the "Love Boat" at De Toppers show
* The diva replaced Bonnie St. Claire at the "Nacht van Almelo", a show which took place in Almelo, NL on May 25th.
Source: Twitter, De Twentsche Courant Tubantia
* The Luv' lady attended the opening of the new Skins Cosmetics store at the Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam on May 28th. To watch a Shownieuws video, click here
* The singer performed at De Festival van het Levenslied in Tilburg, NL on June 2nd.
Source: Omroep Brabant, Brabant Dagblad, Dichtbij.nl
* La Brard is currently working with VideoDeals.com, the pioneer in Video Community Marketplaces. The aim of this internet site is to bring people together to enjoy entertaining video content coupled with instant buying in a totally new shopping experience. This online service has been launched this year in the Netherlands. To watch Pat's videos on VideoDeals.com, click here
Source: Patty's Facebook Page and Twitter account
* The all-around entertainer will soon write a weekly advice column entitled "Lieve Patty" for Weekend Magazine. She will answer the questions of the readers about love, life and many issues. To watch a RTL Boulevard video, click here
Source: RTL Boulevard, AD.nl, SpitsNieuws, NL Tracks, ShowbizNewz.nl, Televizier.nl....