samedi 14 août 2021

Patty Brard to officiate at Gordon and Jeffrey de Visser's wedding ceremony as a marriage officiant?


Yesterday, SBS6's entertainment news program Shownieuws featured Patty Brard as a showbiz expert and drew 392.000 viewers (market share: 16.8%). One of the subjects the diva discussed was Gordon asking her to officiate as a marriage officiant at his wedding.

The pop singer and media personality recently started to date 24-year-old Jeffrey de Visser. La Brard confirmed the relationship. "I sent him a Whatsapp message: "What the f*** are you doing now? He's just 24," Patty said. "He (Jeffrey) is gorgeous. But there's a huge age gap between them. I told Gordon: "Are you gonna do the same mistake again?" He laughed at what I thought about the situation and called me. As for Jeffrey, he's 24 years old, he's from The Hague, he's a student, and they've been together for a month," La Brard explained. 

"I'm going to celebrate their wedding. I was asked to do it earlier today. They went to Florence and Venice. They're now in Cape Town. Of course, they'll go to Dubai where they'll emigrate," Patty told. 

 “I said to him: "what are you doing?'" Then he answered: "I'm in love, he's in love, we're having a great time together. What should I do? Because this is not common? Am I supposed to break up just because I've done so many mistakes in the past?' Then I said to myself: 'Well, you know what? He's right", the SBS6 star added. 

"Gordon told me: "If we're getting married, then you should do it!' I replied: 'As long as it's not a situation à la Angela Groothuis and I'm coming for nothing. They are madly in love. I give him a chance and hope it will succeed. I wish them all the best. If they marry, I'll be there," Patty asserted. 

Here's how Gordon's new hunk looks like:


Miss Brard has been booked as a marriage officiant for three years. Read the article posted on June 19th, 2018: All About LUV' (past, present, future and more): Patty as a marriage officiant in Ibiza (luvgirlgroup.blogspot.com)

Source: Shownieuws, SKO, Mediacourant.nl...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire