dimanche 25 juillet 2021

Chimène van Oosterhout's latest news: On the cover of VROUW / De Motor Podcast / K*T Kanker (3rd episode)

 * Chimène van Oosterhout graced the cover of last week's issue of Vrouw (a women's magazine, supplement to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf). She discussed her cancer, her documentary and other subjects.

Click on the images to enlarge them: 


When asked what her future plans were, the ex-Luv' singer answered: "I think now it's time for plan C. I've always lived according to the desires of other people. I appreciated my work on television because I was a sought-after TV host. As for Luv', I was asked to join the group. I earned a good living but now I'm not interested in a musical solo career. All these good opportunities came to me. I've never done anything with my whole soul. 2020 was the year of introspection due to the coronavirus. I've always been a free spirit. If I had the chance to be on TV again, I would host a psychology program. My documentary is a new departure. I've been busy lately with a book about narcissism and its consequences on women. I've also been the victim of narcissist people". 

Source: Vrouw/De Telegraaf, Facebook, Instagram

* On July 14th, Chimène van Oosterhout was interviewed by Dennis Kuzee and Peter Kroon for De Motor Podcast about motorcycling. She has always been a huge fan of motorbikes. In the early 2000s, the multitalented TV personality hosted Motor TVa motorbike program on Veronica


Source: Chimène van Oosterhout on Facebook and Instagram

* On July 16th, the third episode of K*T Kanker (Chimène's documentary about her breast cancer) was posted on YouTube. The courageous media personality discussed her chemotherapy, genetic factors and her preparation for surgery.

Source: Chimène van Oosterhout's YouTube channel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire