lundi 8 mars 2021

Ria Thielsch in Weekend: "I thought I was going to die"

The latest issue of Weekend magazine features an article about the former Luv' singer Ria Thielsch.

One day, as she was riding her bicycle, she didn't feel well and thought she was going to die. She consulted a doctor who diagnosed cardiac problems and advised her to live a fit life. "I am not allowed to smoke. Drinking alcohol is not recommended. I have to eat less meat. Now I live a healthy life and I walk a lot. I asked the doctor what would happen if I didn't follow his orders. He told me I could have a heart attack," Ria says. Her father died due to heart problems. That's why she takes these medical recommendations seriously.

After José Hoebee's ill health that caused Luv's break-up last year and the recent revelation about Chimène van Oosterhout's breast cancer, Ria is the third ex-member of Holland's greatest girl group who is not in good shape. 

Moreover, she is not ready for a comeback on stage. "I think my Luv' years are over. It was a good time but it's the past. I phoned José last year but I am not in touch with Marga. If they asked me for a comeback show, I would not accept it. It's a good thing that José interrupted her career because her health is her priority," Ria explains. 

Click on the image to enlarge it:


Source: Weekend, Facebook (Official Luv', Ria Thielsch Fan Zone: Forever Yours) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire