mercredi 9 septembre 2020

Hans van Hemert in Story: "My prostate cancer is back!"


Last week's issue of Story magazine features an article about Luv's father and legendary record producer Hans van Hemert. Click here to read an excerpt. The Music Maestro is ill again, fourteen years after prostate cancer was first diagnosed. Hans was afraid when all of a sudden his hip started to ache. "I've suffered from pain for weeks. I thought I would die. I was sure I just had two months to live. I thought the tumour spread all over my body. So I called the doctor. I know this is a chronic form of cancer. It's not getting better. But you can live with it when it's under control," Hans said. 

"I underwent a PSA testing and the results were quite good. It was fantastic news...My medicine does a goob job. I was reassured. I didn't feel the pain in my hip and I went for a 70-kilometer ride on my bike with my cycling club...I'll have to take this medicine forever but it's okay to me. I know I can live this way for several years," Hans added. 

His partner Willy Betist has been a great comfort to him. 

Click on the images to enlarge them:



Source: Story

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire