mardi 24 mars 2020

De Telegraaf: Patty's book is already a source of discord in Luv' land!!!


Today's edition of De Telegraaf features an article about the Luv' ladies in its entertainment section "Privé". 

Click on the image to enlarge it

Tomorrow Patty Brard will celebrate her 65th birthday. On that occasion, the tell-all book entitled "Patty: de negen levens van Patty Brard" (written by Michel van Egmond and his partner Antoinnette Scheulderman) will come out. The authors of the publication followed and interviewed the diva for months. 


Last weekend, De Telegraaf published some excerpts from the book (see news posted on March 21st, 2020). One of them dealt with Luv': "Marga has always acted as if she was Luv' on her own. She likes to be the centre of attention. Whereas she was vocally the worse. José agreed on that too and she preferred to sing with me. José suffered from the situation", Patty explained.

As she flew back from Ibiza to Amsterdam, Marga Scheide read Patty's comments in the newspaper. She reacted to them. "I was shocked by what I read. I never express myself publicly about Patty. I'm going to read her book entirely and carefully. If I find stories that are wrong, I'm going to respond. She already knows what I'm able to reveal," Marga told De Telegraaf.

Tomorrow, the new issue of Privé (De Telegraaf's sister magazine) will come out and will include other revelations from Patty's book.

Source: De Telegraaf, Co Rnz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire