mercredi 9 janvier 2019

Luv' in Privé: a new start for Holland's greatest girl group!!!

The latest issue of Dutch celebrity gossip magazine "Privé" features an article about Luv's new line-up. Last week, the ladies took everybody by surprise when they announced the recruitment of Chimène van Oosterhout who replaced Ria Thielsch (see news posted on January 4th, 2019). 

Apparently, Ria didn't feel good within the girl group. "I didn't like to wear a bustier. It was too tight and I felt the pain. That's why I preferred to wear a white tee shirt, which caused lots of discussions. There were also other irritations. I didn't enjoy being part of the trio. On December 17th, I was asked to attend a meeting with the girls somewhere in Den Bosch. We decided to part. Finally, this decision was a great weight off my shoulders. Last year, I was very nervous. I didn't like the stress before live shows. That's why it's a good thing that I left the group," Ria says.

The new Luv' lady, Chimène, is very happy. "I was surprised when Marga called me. It's amazing when you're asked to be part of Luv'. It didn't take me long to accept this offer. When I was a kid, we used to impersonate Luv' with classmates. I bought all the Luv' singles with my pocket money. We sang the songs with our hairdryers in front of the mirror. I pretended I was Patty. Now we have to rehearse the dance routines. I have to learn the lyrics but it's going to be all right before I take the plunge. The hand movements on Waldolala and Trojan Horse are good, I master them! It's unbelievable what happens to me: I'm going to do something I dreamt of as a little girl," she explains.


Source: Privé, Facebook (Official Luv')

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire