dimanche 20 octobre 2019

Chimène van Oosterhout: interview in Party

The latest issue of Party magazine features an interview with Luv' singer and media personality Chimène van Oosterhout. Now that the trio's career is on hold due to José Hoebee's burnout, the beautiful and multi-talented lady is busy with other projects, including writing a book. "It takes time to write. You need discipline to do it. When I started to write last year, I was busy hosting TV programs on RTL 4. Then came Luv'. I had to postpone writing. Several chapters are finished. Some of them deal with myself and others with other people. I discuss several topics (narcissism, health, career...)," she told. 

Moreover, Chimène talked about the relationships between women and men and how wrong they can be when they involve narcissist partners.  

Click on the images to enlarge them and to read the interview:




Source: Party, Co Rnz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire