jeudi 11 juillet 2019

Marga Scheide in "Story": Why I didn't marry John de Mol


The latest issue of Dutch celebrity gossip magazine "Story" features an article about Marga Scheide's love life. Recently, the Luv' singer has become a grandmother thanks to the birth of Willem Charles Michiel, the grandchild of her partner Michiel Gunning (see previous post). The mother of the baby boy is Renée Gunning (famous for her participation in RTL 5's reality show "Echte Gooisje Meisjes" in 2010). "We're so happy. It's so sweet that the baby has been named after his two grandfathers. He is so welcome. Michiel and I refuse to commit ourselves to babysit. We love our freedom. We've always been living this way and we're not going to change,Marga told Story


The beautiful blonde has always enjoyed her independence. "That's one of the reasons I've never married John de Mol, Jacques Zwart and Michiel. When I love someone, I stay with him and when the love is over, I go away. Because of this freedom, I never wanted to have children. As a young girl, I wanted to travel the world and that's what I did later. I was always on the road. This kind of hectic life is not good when you want to be a mother. Some blamed me for being selfish. I think the real sign of selfishness is when some women have kids and neglect them after they realize they were not made for motherhood," she added.

Marga had a relationship with Dutch media mogul John de Mol between 1980 and 1984. Then she lived with record producer Jacques Zwart until he died of a heart attack in 2003. A couple of years later, she met Michiel

"In addition to Jacques, I lost my mother, my sister-in-law and a good friend of mine. I miss them. Thanks to Michiel, I have a new family. His daughters, Robin and Renee, are like my children. I organize family reunions twice a year. More and more people attend these family events," Marga said.



Source: Story

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire