dimanche 21 juillet 2019

Happy José in the media!!!!


The Dutch tabloid press has always appreciated covering José Hoebee's ups and downs due to her status as a Luv' singer. 

On July 10th, Privé magazine published a short item entitled "That's how José goes to the baker's" and illustrated with a beautiful picture. "I dye my hair because I refuse to have it grey. I always consider the fact that I can encounter fans in the streets. That's why I always put on my make-up before I go out," José told.



The latest issue of Story magazine (published on July 17th) features an article about José's current financial situation. Click here to read an excerpt. A video about the same subject was also posted on LibelleTV.nl. Click here to watch it. 



After the death of her husband, record producer Will Hoebee in 2012, the Luv' lady found out that she had debts. She was obliged to leave her apartment in Lommel, Belgium to move to a modest house in Muiderberg and later to Hilversum, Netherlands. In late 2016, she settled down in Best, her native village. She was on welfare for several years. But now the songstress is in a better position. "Because I perform often with Luv', it generates incomes and I'm not on welfare anymore. For the first time in seven years, I'm able to make a living as a singer. A couple of years ago, I never thought it would be possible. I'm 65 years old and I earn money again. I'm very proud of that," José said.

Next year, she will receive a retirement pension. "It doesn't mean that I will stop singing. I love to travel through the country to perform. When I'm on stage I feel young again. I hope we will continue with our shows. In 2021, we will celebrate our 45th anniversary. I think we have to have a party. We've just put out our new single "With Him Tonight" produced in America by Keith Morrison who received several Grammy nominations. It's a fantastic summer song. It's a pity that there are people who think this is not a Luv' track. It's our right to try something new," she added.

José also discussed Luv's recent fan club meeting which took place in Best. "It was a full house. Some fans came all the way from Belgium, Germany and Austria just to see us. Chimène who had been in the group for six months was introduced to our loyal fans," she explained.






Source: Privé, Story, José Hoebee's Fan Page (Facebook), Co Rnz, Martin Vink, Egbert

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire