jeudi 21 juin 2018

The complete track listing of Luv's new compilation revealed!!!

Earlier today, long-time fan and Facebook friend René Moonen revealed the track listing of Luv's forthcoming compilation released by Universal Music (as part of the "Favorieten Expres" series). I would like to thank him for this information.




Track listing:

1.My Man
2.Dream, Dream
3.U.O.Me (Theme from Waldolala)
4. You're The Greatest Lover
5.Trojan Horse
6. Who Do You Wanna Be
7.Sugar Babe
8.Don Juanito De Carnaval
9.Louis Je T'adore
10.Everybody's Shakin' Hands On Broadway
11.Casanova
12.Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
13.I.M.U.R
14.Ooh, Yes I Do
15.I Like Sugar Candy Kisses
16.D.J.
17.Ann-Maria
18.One More Little Kissie
19.My Number One
20.Tingalingaling

This "Greatest Hits" CD will come out on June 29th.

Click on one of the links to pre-order a copy:

TV Oranje Shophttps://bit.ly/2thNv7x

Source: Facebook (René Moonen, Official Luv')

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire