jeudi 29 juin 2017

Hans van Hemert in Story: why he won't sue Marga Scheide

Marga Scheide, Hans van Hemert and José Hoebee at the press launch of the photo book "The Story of Luv" at the Wisseloord studios in Hilversum on May 1st, 2015


The latest issue of Story magazine features an article about Hans van Hemert, the songwriter and producer who launched Luv' more than 40 years ago. He has been in conflict with Marga Scheide for a long time due to the fact that she trademarked Luv's name in late 1989 "behind his back". However he won't sue his former protégée.

"At the moment I have something else in mind. I'm fighting against cancer. Even if it wasn't the case, I wouldn't have buried the hatchet," Hans said. "A couple of months ago I decided to let the situation how it was. I asked my lawyer not to sue Marga. I'm sick and tired of my problems with her. After I found ou what she had done I made several attempts to improve the situation," he added.

Marga reacted in Story: "I've never closed the door to Hans. In recent years we talked in order to work out our difficulties. Recently I met him at a tennis court. We spoke to each other and I had the feeling that Hans let go of everything".



Source: Story

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire