mercredi 8 mars 2017

Patricia Paay: "I could strangle Patty Brard"



There's a catfight again in divaland. 

Recently, Patty Brard told "Story" magazine that she distanced herself from Patricia Paay due to her sex tape (see news posted on March 1st, 2017). La Paay strikes back. The latest issue of "Party" magazine features an interview with her.

"I didn't know what I was reading," Paay told Party. "Filth? Patty seems to forget that she had an enema on TV. Has she forgotten all that her ex-husband René Muthert said about her? She thinks she is more sacred than the Pope," she added. 

La Brard (who is doing business with Paay's former partner and neighbour, Maarten Oostvogel) explained that she didn't like the fact that Paay accused Oostvogel of leaking the sex tape. 

"She is working with my neighbour. That's why she said that," Patricia reacted. "For money she is licking his boots. Boo! I'm still in good terms with my daughter Christina. Whereas she hasn't seen her daughter for years. She wants to act posh". 

Source: Party, De Telegraaf/Privé

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire