* On February 23rd, the 11.00 pm edition of "Shownieuws" featured Kees Tol as the anchor with Patty Brard and Maurice Wijnen as experts. SBS 6's entertainment news show attracted 648.000 viewers (market share: 16%).
Kees, Patty & Maurice on "Shownieuws" (February 23rd)
Source: Patty Brard on social media, SBS 6, SKO
* Recently Dutch radio station Puur NL asked its listeners to vote for "Holland's best Carnival hit of 2017". On February 24th, "Wat zijn ze lekker", the duet single by Roy Donders and Patty Brard, won the contest.
Source: Puur NL, Patty Brard's Instagram account
* Miss Brard's latest column for Weekend magazine deals with RTL 4's talent show "The Voice of Holland". Click here to read it.
Source: Weekend, Mediacourant.nl
* Yesterday, the "Kids Top 20" (a children's TV program on NPO Zapp/AVROTROS) featured Roy Donders and Patty Brard who performed their duet "Wat zijn ze lekker".
Snollebollekes, Buddy Vedder, Roy Donders & Patty Brard on "Kids Top 20"
Source: NPO Zapp, YouTube
* On February 24th, Roy and Patty performed at the "3 Uurkes Vurraf" Carnival party (in association with Dutch local TV and radio station Omroep Brabant) at the Pullmann Cocagne Hotel in Eindhoven.
Source: Omroep Brabant
* On February 23rd and yesterday, the SBS 6 diva took part in the Huishoudbeurs (houseware fair) at the RAI Amsterdam to present her corrective underwear line "Patty Sexy Correctie" (in association with Op=Op Voordeelshops). She also gave a live show with Roy Donders.
Moreover, Patty, her husband Antoine and their dogs Bibi & Lulu appeared on NPO 1's talk show "Tijd voor MAX" broadcast live from the fair. Click here to watch the TV program.
Roy and Patty with the team of Op=Op
Source: Twitter, Facebook, NPO 1
* Yesterday, RTL 4's show "All You Need Is Love" featured Patty as a "love consultant" who tried to solve relationship issues of couples. The TV program was successful as it drew 1.526.000 viewers (market share: 26.2%). Click here to watch the best moments of the show.
Source: RTL 4, SKO, AD.nl
* Tomorrow, a new episode of Flemish TV program "Buurman, wat doet u nu?" (hosted by Cath Luyten and featuring Patty Brard) will be broadcast on Eén at 9.35 pm. The reality show was taped in late 2015. Cath was accompanied by a camera crew and slept in Patty's house in Amstelveen, NL. She followed the diva as she had a hectic schedule. The purpose of Cath's TV show is to underline cultural differences between the Flemish and the Dutch in a funny way.