vendredi 3 juillet 2015

The ideal Sunday morning of Patty Brard


Today, the "Vrouw" section of Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf features an article about Patty's vision of a perfect Sunday morning. The diva can be hysterical but also sweet. Although her husband Antoine and her are very happy in their house in Amstelveen, NL, the couple would like to settle down in their second home in Ibiza. "Vrouw" asked the former Luv' singer how her ideal Sunday morning in Ibiza looked like.

"What I appreciate the most is to open the doors to take advantage of the sunlight. Our little dogs like to play outside. I like to wear my pair of pyjamas. Cause nobody can see me at that moment. No make-up. No music. Scrambled eggs, with real eggs from the farmer. I'm not the type of person who like to stay in bed until 2.00 P.M. But I like "siestas". I wake up at 8.00 in the morning to check the viewing figures and TV ratings. I do my thing. I prepare my breakfast and eat it in bed. Then I watch a movie in bed. After that, I take a steam bath and I go back to bed. Then I take my computer and my dogs with me. I sleep a couple of hours. I have to do it because I have a hectic schedule the rest of the week. In a way, I'm tied to my bed," La Brard told.


Source: De Telegraaf/Vrouw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire