jeudi 23 octobre 2014

Manager Dennis van Korven ends his partnership with José Hoebee

José and Dennis at the release party of "Noheyo" last June


Manager Dennis van Korven has decided to end his partnership with José Hoebee. That's what he has announced today on Facebook

"Dear fans, I'm so happy that I've had the opportunity to work with José the past six months. Our time is now over and I hope that you are as happy as I am to know that she is back on track. José carries on with other plans and I go on with my own things. Greetings, Dennis van Korven," he wrote.

Dennis became José's manager in March and resurrected her solo career. The artist's comeback single "Noheyo" was his idea. Under his guidance, the singer gave performances on stage and on TV. Her agenda was hectic again.

In June, Dennis suggested me to start a special blog about the former Luv' lady and I would like to thank him for that.

Source: José Hoebee's Facebook Page

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire