jeudi 19 juin 2014

Bonnie & José in De Telegraaf


Bonnie & José: De Telegraaf calls their lack of communication "the end of a 30-year friendship". An example of sensationalism by the tabloid press. 

Today's edition of De Telegraaf (Holland's most popular newspaper) features an article about Bonnie St. Claire and José Hoebee. The ladies have known each other for 35 years. They formed a duo "Bonnie & José" in the 1980s and covered ABBA songs in Dutch. Last year, the two singers relaunched their partnership. They gave several performances and even appeared on the famous "Nederland Muziekland" on SBS 6. But according to the most famous Dutch tabloid, they fall out with each other. De Telegraaf exagerates this story. 

Bonnie was not invited at the release party of "Noheyo" (José's latest single) last week in Hilversum as the two artists are not on speaking terms. Bonnie insinuates that José brokes their relationship as she wants to focus on her solo career. When asked why she has not communicated with Bonnie, José says that she has tried to call her several times but Bonnie has not answered. Both ladies are hoping for a happy ending to this melodrama. Someday they might be together again.

One positive aspect in this story is José's current state of mind: "I've decided to take a new direction in my life. I don't want to talk about the past and the tough times I've been through after my husband's death. The most important thing is that my son and I feel good. After two years and a half of prescription for antidepressant drugs, I don't take medicine anymore and I'm building my future without the help from therapists," the former Luv' singer tells. 

Fortunately José is busy with her latest single and has many guardian angels: manager Dennis van Korven, promoter Casper Janssen, Peter Boonstra & Jos Theuns (of the fan club) and her admirers....



Source: De Telegraaf / Martin Vink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire