samedi 16 novembre 2013

New Luv' compilation due for release on January 14. 2014


Universal Music Germany will release a Luv' compilation entitled "The Best of  Luv" on January 14, 2014. The anthology will be available in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. It can be pre-ordered at Amazon.de. Goethe's country was the Promised Land for the ladies in the late 1970s. Besides the classic hits (You're the Greatest Lover, Trojan Horse, Casanova, Ooh Yes I Do...), the CD includes album tracks. Peter Boonstra (of Luv's Official Fan Club) revealed the track listing on Facebook:

1 Casanova
2 Life Is On My Side
3 If you love me
4 You're the Greatest Lover
5 Ann-Maria
6 Tingalingaling
7 Don Juanito de Carnaval
8 Flash
9 Ooh I like it too
10 Saint Tropez
11 U.O.Me (You Owe Me)
12 Stop Me
13 Everybody's Shakin Hands On Broadway
14 My Number One
15 I.M.U.R.
16 My Man
17 Ooh, Yes I Do
18 One More Little Kissie
19 Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
20 Trojan Horse

Source: Universal Music Deutschland, Facebook (Peter Boonstra), Amazon.de

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire