mardi 26 juin 2012

José's message to her fans




José Hoebee has posted a nice message to her fans on her site to thank them for their condolences. A video of her rendition of "Once I Had A Sweetheart" (a Joan Baez classic) has been posted on YouTube. Please find below a translation in English of her message:

Best friends,
You understand without a doubt that I'm going through a tough time. I still don't understand why I don't have my Willy by my side. Every day when I wake up, I expect to see him next to me. Every noise at home reminds me of him. Toontje (José's dog) expects his master to let him out. The flowers that need water, the post he was in charge of... Everything has disappeared...I appreciate your support. The cards, the messages on the forum, the knowledge that Will was there for you. But it went so fast. Everybody says I have to go on. I have to do so. But now I want to stay in bed and to forget the world. My dear Tim is very strong. It's very hard for him. But he's there for me. As well as many friends. Marga, Patty, Bonnie, Hans (of Benny Neyman) and many more. But no-one can really take the pain away. I keep on reading the forum. It makes me feel better. But I retire for a while. Thanks for your support. I'm going to try to get over everything. On YouTube there's my song for Will. With a beautiful picture, I'm watching it, in loving memory, 
Regards, José

Source: José Hoebee Official Fan Club ( http://jose-hoebee.clubs.nl/ )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire