jeudi 9 septembre 2021

Chimène van Oosterhout's latest media news: De Motor Podcast, Columnist for WendyOnline.nl, Phone interview on NPO Radio 2, Recent photo shoots

 * De Motor Podcast

September 1st saw the broadcast of De Motor Podcast about motorcycling, including Chimène van Oosterhout as a guest. The media personality was interviewed by Dennis Kuzee and Peter Kroon. She has always been a huge fan of motorbikes. In 1999, she rode the iconic Route 66 on a motorcycle for Veronica's TV show "Back to the US of A". She described it as a great learning experience. In the early 2000s, she hosted "Motor TV", a motorbike program on VeronicaChimène's favourite motorcycle is Harley Davidson

When asked if she was a "lady rider", "motorbabe", or a simple rider, the former Luv' singer answered: "I'm a rider. Once I was asked to take part in the nomination for the "Black female entrepreneur of the year" award, and I refused it. I'm dark-skinned. I don't like labels. I refuse to be categorized because of my skin colour. I am not a babe. I am a woman. But I consider myself a rider". 

Chimène chose "Happiness" by Alexis Jordan as the best song for motorcycling.


Click here to listen to De Motor Podcast

Source: Chimène van Oosterhout on social media, DeMotorPodcast.nl

* Columnist for WendyOnline.nl


Chimène writes columns about her life as a breast cancer patient for WendyOnline.nl (Wendy van Dijk's online platform specialized in women's issues). 

Click here to read the first column posted on August 4th: the day Chimène knew she had breast cancer for the third time. 

Click here to read the second column posted on September 5th: yoga during breast cancer. 


Source: WendyOnline.nl, Chimène van Oosterhout on social media

* Phone interview on 100 uur voor KWF (NPO Radio 2)


Yesterday, as a goodwill ambassador for KWF Kankerbestrijding (a Dutch cancer charity), Chimène gave a phone interview on Gijs Staverman's radio show "100 uur voor KWF" on NPO Radio 2. Click here to listen to it (the interview starts at 19:36). The multitalented lady discussed cancer. When asked how she felt, she answered: "Well, I'm okay. But earlier this year, I was informed that my father suffered from leukaemia. On Monday, I have to go back to the hospital for exams. I support my father. I help him with doctors' appointments. Being myself ill, I know what he's been through. In March, they told him he had just 3 weeks or 3 months to live. Six months later, he's still alive. I'm tired. My body aches. I've talked to other breast cancer patients. It's not an easy situation. I'm still alive. I was first diagnosed with breast cancer at age 27. So my life changed completely. Thirty years ago, it ended well. But now I'm asking myself: "Why am I ill again? what did I do wrong?".

Chimène mentioned her documentary series "K*T Kanker" on YouTube.

Moreover, Gijs Staverman asked her: "Playboy magazine wanted you to pose nude, and you refused five times. But I read somewhere that now you wouldn't be opposed to it. Why?". "I still don't want it. However, if my tits have to be amputated, I'll do the photo shoot for Playboy as a tribute to women. I may change my point of view," Chimène replied. 

Source: NPO radio 2, Chimène van Oosterhout on social media

* Recent photo shoots

The beautiful Dutch celebrity posted pictures and videos of recent photo shoots on Facebook and Instagram.


Chimène on an Emmanuelle-like rattan chair - photo by Sandra Zeilstra posted on September 7th on Facebook


Photo by Sandra Zeilstra / Hat: KeK Stores - posted on Instagram and Facebook on September 8th

Video posted on Instagram on September 9th

Source: Chimène van Osterhout on social media 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire