vendredi 2 juillet 2021

Patty Brard supports Alzheimer Nederland on "Herinneringen voor het leven - stop dementie"


On June 30th, AVROTROS/NPO 1 broadcast the program entitled "Herinneringen voor het leven - stop dementie" that attracted 574.000 viewers (market share: 13.1%)Click here to watch it. The aim of this TV program (hosted by Dionne Stax) was to draw attention to dementia and to encourage donors for the Dutch foundation "Alzheimer Nederland" (which is committed to people with Alzheimer's disease). 

Patty Brard appeared on this program. Her mother suffered from dementia and died recently from its effects. "When I think of my mother, I think of the moment I was a child and I sat next to her in the high chair and she fed me pieces of bread - because I ate very badly. In the last days of my mother's life, before she died of dementia, I fed her and was so happy with every bite she took. My mother is no longer there, she passed away due to dementia, and that was a tough experience," Patty told. 

Miss Brard went to the streets of Volendam to talk about dementia and Alzheimer disease to passers-by and to photograph them. 

The Shownieuws star also posted a message on social media to support Alzheimer Nederland. "Did you know that 1 in 5 Dutch people will have to deal with Alzheimer's, sooner or later….help the research for a solution, become a donor!", the former Luv' singer wrote on Instagram and Facebook. 


Source: AVROTROS/NPO 1, SKO, RTL Boulevard, Shownieuws, Alzheimer Nederland, Patty Brard on social media, Superguide...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire