mardi 1 juin 2021

Luv' twice in the "SPOTLIGHT!" on DitisHelmond!!!


Last week, Radio DJ Anton van Stekelenborg-Poirters paid tribute to Luv' twice on his show "SPOTLIGHT!" on DitisHelmond

On May 26th, he invited Luv's long-time fan and expert René Moonen to discuss the impressive career of Holland's greatest girl group between 1977 and 2019. Classic hits performed by all the line-ups were played on this occasion. 

During the radio show, I was named the "Sherlock (Holmes) of the Luv' archives" by René due to my research about the trio's chart performances abroad! What an honour!! Many thanks!!!

Playlist: 

U.O.Me (1978)

You're the Greatest Lover (1978)

My Man (1977)

Trojan Horse (1978)

Casanova (1979)

Si, Que Si (Spanish version of Ooh, Yes I Do - 1979)

My Number One (1980)

Welcome To My Party (1989)

He's My Guy (1991)

Shine On (1994)

Life Is On My Side (Matt Pop Remix 2015)

With Him Tonight (2019)

One More Little Kissy

Click here to listen to the May 26th broadcast

On May 27th, a second show about Luv' aired on DitisHelmond.  Listeners and fans' requests were played non-stop. Unfortunately, this broadcast is not available in the radio's archives. 

Once again, I want to thank Anton for his loyalty to Luv'!!!

Source: DitisHelmond

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire