samedi 10 avril 2021

Courageous and Classy Chimène van Oosterhout in the press

This week, Chimène van Oosterhout appears in the latest issues of three magazines. We wish her all the best! The fans don't forget her and what she still brings into their lives! 

* ZOZ magazine: The former Luv' singer and media personality discusses her fashion tastes in the section entitled "De Kast van..." (The Closet of...). Click here to read an excerpt from her interview. Despite her breast cancer, Chimène remains a fashionista. 

"At the beginning of my TV career, I was nicknamed "Chimène Marcos" due to my impressive shoe collection. At the time, I had stylists who shopped for me. It was a wonderful time. Nowadays I am on my own. TV budgets have changed and so have my activities. I now work more often for the business world and do my styling myself. I recently received the biggest compliment ever from a customer. He hadn't noticed I was sick and recently read it on LinkedIn. So he hadn't even noticed my wig and eyelash extensions. That is so nice that I can still do presentation jobs when I feel good," Chimène says. 

Click on the images to enlarge them:








* Chimène graces the cover of two celebrity gossip magazines Weekend and Party to explain her current health situation.

Click on the images to enlarge them:









Source: Official Luv' (Facebook), ZOZ, Weekend, Party

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire