mercredi 2 décembre 2020

José Hoebee in Story: hard times for the former Luv' singer

The latest issue of Story magazine features an article about José Hoebee

As usual, the celebrity gossip publication likes to be sensationalist and to make reality worse. 

Since late August 2019, the singer has been ill which caused Luv's break-up in February. Several articles about her terrible mouth pain have already been published in the tabloid press.

December has been a sad time for José since the death of her husband, record producer Will Hoebee in 2012. She remembers the good old days when she decorated her house for Christmas with Will. "It was very kitsch. In every room there were decorations. In the living room, there was a huge Christmas tree. Will and I enjoyed this time," she says. Since Will's passing, the songstress hasn't celebrated Christmas the way she did it before. 

"Will was my big love. He did everything for me. I depended on him, including the finances. I've never been interested in these issues. Fortunately, my friends help me but I am very nervous about it. It's hard for me to cry," José tells. 

She developed a tic in her mouth. She is obliged to eat space food and to drink beverages including enough vitamins and minerals to survive. Speaking is also painful to her. All the medical exams that she underwent could not give a diagnosis. In the meantime, she has lost 20 kilos. José is convinced that if her teeth were removed her mysterious pain would decrease. Dutch dentists refuse her suggestion as her teeth are healthy. 

However, her friends have been a great comfort to her. "I'm happy with my small circle of good friends. I can still meet them despite the coronavirus. Of course, we care about social distancing...I also watch television and Netflix a lot," José explains. 

She is still in good terms with Marga Scheide with whom she was part of Luv' for years. After two Luv' performances that ended badly last year due to José's illness, Marga and the group's management decided to cancel all the shows. "It was the best decision Marga took. I was not okay. She hasn't forgotten me. She calls me every day. We talk about everything, the way old friends do. She also sends me Whatsapp messages to tell me that she thinks of me. I'm so satisfied," José adds. 

Click on the images to enlarge them:




Source: Story

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire