dimanche 26 juillet 2020

Chimène van Oosterhout talking about food in Story and her dog on Pupclub.nl


The latest issue of Story magazine features an interview with Dutch media personality and former Luv' singer Chimène van Oosterhout. The talented brunette discusses food. 

Click here to read an excerpt from the interview. Here's a translation in English:

Story: What is your first memory of food?

Chimène: I grew up in Curaçao and that was all about food. The whole day long. But what I really liked was the vanilla porridge we got in the morning. Delicious. 

Story: What kind of food do you like and dislike? 

Chimène: I like everything actually but I do pay attention to healthy food. That's why I gave up food including too much mold, yeast and sugar. I love for example blue cheese but I deliberately do not eat it. I don't eat anything that runs and flies. Sushi is a favorite, just like crème brûlée. You can wake me up for that at night.

Story: What kind of food do you give unexpected visitors?

Chimène: In winter I make a stew and in warmer months fish on the barbecue with some grilled vegetables. And those who like meat can get it. They shouldn't be bothered that I'm not a meat-eater. 

Story: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Chimène: Insects, grasshoppers and worms. It happened in Vietnam. They are full of proteins. It is a strange idea to have a worm or an insect in your mouth. 

Story: Who would you like to eat out with again and why?

Chimène: With my seventeen-year-old son Liam. He is very busy and I really consider it as something special when we eat somewhere together.

Moreover, in another interview posted on pupclub.nl on July 16th (click here to read it), Chimène talked about her dog, a Jack Russell Terrier named Spotty.  



Source: Story, Pupclub.nl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire