samedi 1 février 2020

Chimène cares about her food

Chimène van Oosterhout at the Talkies Terras Awards on June 7th, 2018

Earlier this week, Dutch celebrity gossip magazine Party reposted on its website an old article about Chimène van Oosterhout. The multi-talented media personality cares about what she eats. "No porc meat, no horse, no beef, no calf. I try to avoid meat as much as I can. I'm a kind of vegetarian," Chimène told Party.

The Luv' lady explained what motivated her choice: "As a kid, it was difficult to eat some animals. I did horse rides so I could not eat horse meat. When I'm on Texel and I see lambs, I can't order lamb meat on the menu. Due to health reasons, I prefer not to eat meat because of the hormones which are inside. I don't like the way meat is produced and processed. I can't stand it and it's not healthy. I've been approached by Vleesbond (Dutch Meat Trade Association) to do PR work with them. But I've refused".

Source: Party

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire