samedi 23 novembre 2019

Chimène van Oosterhout: interview on "NH Gooi In Business"

Montage by Co Rnz

Yesterday, Luv' singer and media personality Chimène van Oosterhout gave an interview on the radio show "NH Gooi In Business" on NH Gooi. She explained how she became a member of Holland's greatest girl group. "Marga Scheide called me last year in December. She asked me: "do you want to join Luv'?". At first, I was surprised. It only took me five minutes to accept her offer," Chimène said.

The beautiful brunette told that she always had the ambition to sing despite her hectic life in the media. "As a teenager, I listened to Luv' songs. You don't need to have the vocal range of Pavarotti to sing these catchy tracks. Last year, I spent Christmas with the girls to rehearse. Our first performance was in January.  We sing eight songs on stage during our shows. Each song has specific dance routines. We've been touring through the Netherlands and Belgium. We have performed in festivals in front of thousands of people but also during private parties. The Luv' ladies have never stopped singing," she explained.


Chimène also mentioned former Luv' singers: "Patty Brard was the first exotic lady of Luv'. When she left the group, she was replaced by Ria Thielsch. That's how the trio went on". 

"Since my recruitment in January, we have been experiencing a new hype. Every week we had lots of publicity in the media," she added.

In addition to Luv', Chimène has her own PR office and is busy writing a book. "The book will deal a bit with my life. I'm usually good at making the right choices but when it comes to love, I often choose the wrong man. I started to ask myself why I was attracted to the wrong lovers. Due to my studies in psychology, I found out that I was often interested in narcissist men. I decided to write about this issue," she asserted.


The multi-talented lady also talked about her love for motorcycling. An excerpt of Luv's latest single "With Him Tonight" was played. 

When asked what her future projects were, she answered: "at the moment, we put Luv's career on hold due to one of our members. We hope to be back for good in 2020 and to be as busy as we used to be earlier this year!".

Click here to listen to the interview.

Source: Facebook (Chimène van Oosterhout, NHGooi in Business - 6FM), NHGooi.nl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire