dimanche 6 octobre 2019

Patty Brard cancels theater tour



Three days ago, it was announced that Patty Brard's theater tour "One Woman Power Show - Verhalen Uit De Oude Doos" was cancelled because of her hectic schedule on television. This tour was planned for 2020 to celebrate the diva's 65th birthday (see news posted on January 6th and May 11th, 2019). 

"I've been taping my new TV show "Zo Goed Als Nieuw" for 50 days. Then I'm going to travel the world with Gordon for another program and later I'll be busy with something else," La Brard told SBS 6's entertainment news program "Shownieuws". "The biography will go on and there will be a big party for my 65th birthday," she added. 

However, the TV personality hasn't given up totally this theater project. "I want to do it very well later. That's why Richard Groenendijk will help me to write a show next year," she explained.

Source: Shownieuws, RTL Boulevard, De Telegraaf, NU.nl...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire