lundi 1 avril 2019

Patty Brard on the cover of "Amsterdam XXXL"


Patty Brard graces the cover of the latest issue of Dutch magazine "Amsterdam XXXL". The diva (who celebrated her 64th birthday on March 25th) discusses several issues including her TV career, her life on Ibiza, her future projects and Luv'.



Once again, La Brard refers to her former colleagues. "I wish the ladies all the best. To me, Luv' is part of my past. What they do now and how they do it is none of my business. They can do whatever they want but they have to do it gracefully. As long as everybody gets their share, you will never hear from me. Otherwise, I will tell it. Of course, people will say that I don't wish them good luck," she says.


Patty also mentions Luv's new recruit. "I've noticed something about Chimène van Oosterhout who is Patty Nr. 4 or 5...Marga tells how she met Chimène in a difficult time on Ibiza and how they sang together. If you are looking for episodes of Patty's Fort in 2005 in the archives of Beeld and Geluid, you see how I invited Chimène on Ibiza to have therapy sessions and to enjoy wellness treatments. Marga was there as well and on the last evening we sang together as Luv'. Chimène sang José Hoebee's parts. She had never sung before," the larger than life TV personality told.

Click here to read the article.



The launch of the latest edition of Amsterdam XXXL took place on March 26th at the Harbour Club in Amsterdam.




Source: Amsterdam XXXL, Het Parool

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire