dimanche 14 avril 2019

Patty Brard and Patricia Paay reunited!!!

On April 1st, Dutch pop star and TV personality Gordon opened a hamburger restaurant "The Burger Room" in Amsterdam. A launch party was held on that occasion. Many celebrities were present. Among them were Patty Brard and Patricia Paay. The two divas had not been on speaking terms for a couple of years. 

In early 2017, Patricia was involved in a huge sex tape scandal (see news posted on February 15th, 2017). La Brard distanced herself from La Paay. Patricia insinuated that Dutch entrepreneur Maarten Oostvogel leaked the sex video online. At the time, Oostvogel collaborated with Patty on a corrective underwear line. Previously, he worked with Patricia on another underwear line. Due to tensions, their partnership ended. 

The two larger than life entertainers decided to bury the hatchet and to pose for photographs.




"I knew that Patty would attend the opening of Gordon's new business," Patricia told celebrity gossip magazine Party. "At first my husband Robbert and I hesitated to come because we had to drive a long time and I didn't want to meet Patty," she added. 



But when she bumped into Patty at the party, it got better. "I respect Patty for everything she has achieved. When I saw her, I was the first to break the ice. I told her that she hosted the TV program "Hotter Than My Daughter" very well and that I was a fan of the show. I saw a look of surprise on her face. She didn't expect such a nice remark from me. I also congratulated her on her new look," La Paay said. 

On April 7th, Patricia celebrated her 70th birthday. The iconic singer has an amazing career. She reached her peak in the 1970s and 1980s with her solo hits (Who's that lady with my man, Livin' without you, Malibu, Tomorrow...) and with The Star Sisters. In the 2000s, she was a judge on Holland's got talent and Popstars. In 2009, she posed nude for the Dutch edition of Playboy magazine. In 2011, she worked with Tatjana Simic and Patty Brard on RTL 4's high-rated reality show "Diva's draaien door". 

Happy days are here again for Patricia. Recently, the talented songstress gave an interview on Margriet van der Linden's talk show on KRO-NCRV/NPO 1 to discuss her renaissance. 


Source: Patty Brard on social media (Twitter, Instagram), AD, Telegraaf, Televizier, YouTube...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire