samedi 2 février 2019

Joop van den Ende in De Telegraaf: "I've never been informed about a Luv' musical!"

The recruitment of Chimène van Oosterhout as a Luv' singer caused a chain reaction. At first, Ria Thielsch criticized her former colleagues Marga Scheide and José Hoebee. Patty Brard wished all the best to the "new Luv'" and later she blamed Marga and José (see previous post). Yesterday, Luv's father Hans van Hemert told he was approached by Dutch theatrical producers Joop van den Ende and Hans Cornelissen to write a musical à la Mamma Mia including Luv's hits. Because Marga trademarked Luv's name, this musical would not be possible (see news posted on February 1st, 2019). 

In today's edition of De Telegraaf, Joop van den Ende reacts to Hans van Hemert's comments. He said that he was not informed about the project of a musical based on Luv' songs. "I've read that my name was associated with this music show but I want to put the record straight: I've never been busy with this project and I've never approached him for that. If a producer wanted to write a musical with such a repertoire, he would simply do it and he would not need Hans van Hemert. He would pay Mrs. Scheide for the name and Buma/Stemra (Dutch collecting society for composers and music publishers) for the songs. That's it. I've never planned it. But I already worked with his father Willy van Hemert on the TV series "Dagboek van een herdershond". But this man had a higher level," Van den Ende told.



Source: De Telegraaf/Privé

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire