samedi 13 octobre 2018

Priscilla Nasi's interview in Story



The latest issue of Dutch celebrity gossip magazine "Story" features an interview with Priscilla Nasi, the daughter of Patty Brard and Carlo Nasi (one of the heirs to FIAT).

Patty met Carlo during a promo tour in Mexico with Luv' in May 1980. They immediately fell in love. La Brard left Luv' in July 1980 and was rapidly replaced by Ria Thielsch. In early 1981, supported by her highly influential lover, she launched her solo career. Two years later, the two lovebirds got married and Patty gave birth to Priscilla on July 23rd, 1983 in Los Angeles. The diva and Carlo spent the high life in California, the Côte d'Azur, Turin, Amsterdam and Ibiza throughout the 1980s. They divorced in 1989. The larger than life entertainer and her daughter starred in the popular Dutch reality TV show "Patty's Posse" in 2003 and 2004. 

The former Luv' singer and Priscilla have not been on speaking terms for nine years. "I'm now very happy," Priscilla told Story. "What I don't like is that I'm always referred to as "the daughter of". I don't think it's fair because I lead my own life. I'm working hard for it," she added.

As for love, Priscilla is satisfied. "I've been five years with my friend," she said. Patty doesn't know her "son-in-law". The possibility of a reconciliation is not excluded. "Will my mother and I talk to each other again? Time will tell...", Priscilla explained.



Source: Story, ditjesendatjes.nl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire